Thursday, February 11, 2010

Resurrection

"Flotsam" is so far put together from a collection of old blogs I have left lying around in various parts of the web; hence the title. I am now consolidating and think I will try to make this my commentary on current mainly non-business events, or not about serious business anyway.

The previous entry about alleged lack of cooking skills is not current and fortunately my wife is not about to go into hospital. What is surprising is that some questions we asked five years ago we still have no answers for even though the man himself has been tackled formally on the subject. Mind you, maybe it's not that surprising. Ho-hum!

Let's see where this all goes; the blog that is, not the interrogation of our former Prime Minister. That's not going anywhere.

No comments: